Horizon Family Medicine, a sixteen family physician clinic, is one of Central Alberta's largest family medical practices with clinic locations in Red Deer and Sylvan Lake.
Horizon Family Medicine focuses on overall patient health and is part of the Red Deer Primary Care Network. Both clinics offer booked appointments, walk-in patient visits and a Telus Health shared electronic medical record (EMR) database integrated with Alberta Netcare. From time to time, a limited number of Horizon physicians may be accepting new patients.
Due to physician availability, the Red Deer clinic walk-in will unfortunately not be accepting patients during the following periods:
- Mon, Feb 12 - 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Wed, Feb 14 - 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Wed, Feb 28 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Tues, Mar 13 - 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Fri, Mar 16 - 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Wed, Mar 21 - 8:00am to 12:30pm
- Mon, Mar 26 - 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Wed, Mar 28 - 12:00pm to 4:00pm
Thank you for your understanding and patience.