Through an in depth travel consultation, our medical staff will ascertain your travelling health needs and ensure you are prepared for your trip. Your visit will include:
- Comprehensive patient counseling for safe travel abroad.
- Recommended and required immunizations.
- Prescriptions for travel medications if required, and strategies for disease prevention.
- Medications for potential treatment while overseas.
- Information on how to avoid traveler’s diarrhea, malaria, hepatitis and many other travel related illnesses.
- Post travel consultations in the event that you become ill.
Horizon recognizes that prevention and preparation is the key to successful overseas travel. Please call us at (403) 887-0551 today to arrange your travel medicine consult.